Our mission is to welcome others into a growing relationship with Christ.
DELIGHT in God. ENCOURAGE one another. SERVE eagerly.
- Spirit-Led - prayerfully following the direction of God
- Next Gen - investing in the next generation
- Family - having a common Father to deeply love one another
- Diversity - sharing in our oneness; appreciating our differences
- Adaptable - changing to better honor God
- Generosity - eagerly giving time, talent, and treasure
- Missional - purposefully sharing the good news as you go
- Our submission to God, the Father, and to the authority given to God’s Son, Jesus Christ. We submit to the authority of God’s Word in Scripture, always pointing us to Jesus – his person, work, and words. Jesus is the builder, the foundation, the head of the church, and Lord over all things.
- The need for every person to have a saving relationship with Christ. We are made right with God through the grace given in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. We have been reunited to Jesus Christ as the only way to the Father. We come to the grace Christ offers through faith, repentance, and baptism.
- The priority of maintaining unity in Christ. Our unity is based in the cross of Jesus Christ. We maintain this unity of the Spirit by affirming Ephesians 4: One body – the church. One Spirit – the indwelling Holy Spirit. One hope – eternal life with God. One Lord – Jesus Christ, Son of God. One faith – the saving message. One baptism – faith response to Christ. One Father and God - all things, especially God’s children, are for God’s glory. Our unity in Christ allows and encourages diversity in thought and expression within the body of Christ. (See Unity in Diversity)
- The importance of faithfully worshipping Christ, through gathering together to worship in spirit and truth. This is practiced through Sunday morning worship assemblies, and throughout the week in Connect Groups. We share songs of praise and prayer, the Word of God, our gifts, and our lives. Our worship is continual, as we worship through lives of service to God at all times and in all places.